Please review these Terms carefully before using the Site and Services. By using any of the Site and Services, you accept these Terms.
We may occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms periodically. The most current version of the Terms (along with their effective date) will be linked from each of the Site and Services. If you continue to use the Site and Services after we change the Terms, you accept all changes.
3. Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate verywellfishing a verywellfishing employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm verywellfishing or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
5. Intellectual Property; License
The content, information, data, designs, code, and materials associated with the Site and Services (“Content”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark or other legal notices or restrictions.
Subject to these Terms, you may access and use the Site and Services only for your own personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all other rights to the Site and Services and Content, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, or create derivative works of the Site and Services or Content without our permission. You also may not transfer or sublicense this limited right to use the Site and Services or resell the Site and Services.